Are you interested in seeing Keytah irrigation automation site, visiting Cubbie Station or hearing all about Irrigation scheduling technologies & matching irrigation with crop water use?
As part of the Smarter Irrigation for Profit Maximising on Farm Irrigation Profitability and CRDC Grassroots Grants projects, IREC & SVCGA are hosting a four day irrigation cropping tour to Moree and St George to see these things and more!
Date: Wednesday 7 to Saturday 10 February 2018
- Central West Farming System demo farm, Condobolin
- Gwydir Valley Irrigators Association field day Keytah, Moree
- Ed Willis, Bullamon Plains, Thallon
- Craig Saunders, Plantation, St George
- Rob Jakins, Illawarra, St George
- Cubbie Station, Dirranbandi
- Vast Solar Jemalong Station solar farm, Forbes
Cost: $250 inc. GST for IREC & SVCGA members or $450 inc. GST for non members. Includes all transport (coach from Griffith to St George), accommodation (twin share) and all meals.
Departing: 6:30am Griffith Tourist Info Centre
- Iva Quarisa, IREC: 0402 069 643, email@example.com
- Hayley Wordsworth, IREC: 02 6963 0936, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emma Ayliffe SVCGA, 0458 307 347, email@example.com
RSVP: RSVP to IREC by Friday 2 February, 2018: 02 6963 0936, firstname.lastname@example.org. Seats are limited!