Growers and consultants are invited to a cotton nutrition and irrigation research field walk at ACRI, Narrabri, hosted by NSW DPI and featuring:
- Information on new fertiliser technology
- Nitrogen mineralisation in an irrigated system – Graeme Schwenke, NSW DPI
- Irrigation management to improve nitrogen use efficiency – Jon Baird, NSW DPI
- Crop rotation, carbon gains and losses in terrestrial hydrological pathways – Guna Nachimuthu, NSW DPI
- On display will be new agriculture technologies to examine such as NDVI sensors and EM38 MKII
Date: Thursday 23 February 2017
Time: 7:30am–11:00 am. BBQ breakfast at 7:30am, followed by a walk through the plots.
Location: Australian Cotton Research Institute, Narrabri (30km west of Narrabri along the Kamilaroi Highway).
For more: Please RSVP by 22 February to Jon Baird, NSW DPI via 0429 136 581 or email@example.com.