The Southern Valley's Cotton Grower Assoication is inviting southern NSW growers to a crop walk and breakfast on Thursday 22 January.
Taking place at Point Farms, the walk will cover five key topics:
- Nutrition trial - the importance of N and P in the system (Incitec/Yenda Prods)
- Pix rate observations - methods adopted for 2014-15 season
- Practical use of crop imaging
- Nitrogen uptake and efficiencies (Kieran O'Keeffe, regional development officer, CottonInfo)
- Thrip trials (Sandra McDougall, entomologist, NSW DPI).
Date: Thursday 22 January
Location: Point Farms (meet at Main Shed), Darlington Point
For more information, contact:
James Hill - 0408 892 317
Matt Watson - 0427 566 656