The Inside Cotton library is a digital library of materials important to the Australian cotton industry, maintined by CottonInfo partner CRDC.
In addition to CottonInfo materials, you will also find within the Inside Cotton library:
- CRDC's final research and development reports (from 1986 onwards);
- CRDC Spotlight magazines (from 2007 to today);
- CRDC corporate publications, including Strategic Plans and Annual Reports;
- Australian Cotton Conference papers and presentations (from 1984 to today);
- Archived materials from the Cotton CRC, Land and Water Australia, and the National Program for Sustainable Irrigation.