Garah cotton growers are invited to attend a verticillium update and farm walk, hosted by CottonInfo, to hear from the industry’s leading cotton disease experts. This farm walk will focus on local impacts of Verticillium and current trials.
- Linda Smith, QDAF: Industry overview, soil solarisation Vert trial
- Duy Le, NSW DPI: Cotton Industry Disease survey
- Linda Scheikowski, QDAF: ‘Getta Getta’ Vert trial
- Karen Kirkby, NSW DPI: CT Extract Vert Trial
- Hannah Hartnett, CSD: Update on V-Rank
- Alice Devlin, CSD: Local V-Rank trials
- Andrew O’Connor, ‘Strathguyle’: Local perspective on impact of Verticillium
Date: Wednesday 24 January 2018
Time: 8:30am sharp – 10:30am. Meet at Strathguyle sheds
Location: Strathguyle, Garah Wet weather plan: Meet in sheds at Strathguyle
For more: for further information or to RSVP contact Janelle Montgomery CottonInfo REO Gwydir/Mungindi M. 0428 640 990 E. firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions: ‘Strathguyle’ is 45km SE Mungindi (25 km west Garah) on the Carnarvon Highway. Large white mailbox, property signposted, follow gravel road to sheds.