Gwydir Valley growers are invited to the Gwydir Valley CGA Field Walk & AGM
This is a great opportunity to see the latest research being conducted on Norwood and also hear from Peter Glennie about his involvement in cotton research for many years. The plant breeding trials, for example, have been conducted on Norwood for over 30 years.
The field walk includes:
- CSD variety trials - Alice Devlin
- NSW DPI nitrogen (N) fertilser type and rate trials - Graeme Schwenke, Jon Baird
- CottonInfo Irrigation/Nitrogen Efficiency Trial - Janelle Montgomery
- CSIRO plant breeding - Warrick Stiller, Warren Conaty
- Melbourne Uni – Gaseous N losses from irrigated cotton (TBC)
The field walk will be followed by the Gwydir Valley CGA AGM.
Date: Thursday 27 February 2018
Location: Norwood, Moree
For more: email@example.com