The 2017 GVIA Grower-led Irrigation Research Field Day will take place at Auscott Midkin and Red Mill on Wednesday 8 February 2017.
Topics for the field day include:
- GVIA Grower-led irrigation research trial updates on;
- Optimised Row Configuration and
- Optimised Furrow Irrigation using small pipe through bank and smart siphons.
- Remote control of Irrigation.
- Tools to aid in irrigation decision making.
- Tools to enable autonomous irrigation.
- There will be presentations from growers, researchers and technology providers.
Date: Wednesday 8 February
Time: Buses leave Moree Racecourse at 7:20am. The field day includes lunch and is scheduled to finish by 2:00pm, with buses returning to Moree by 2:30pm
Location: Auscott Midkin and Red Mill
For more: Click here. Please RSVP by 6 February 2017 to the GVIA (02 67521 399) or Lou Gall (0427 521 498, firstname.lastname@example.org)